We've chosen our favourite pics of us from 2014 and Mum did say we could have the final post of the year as we feature on the blog most days (and make it better than it would otherwise be, frankly), so we hope you like them.
1. Poppy perfects the Innocent Look
2. Which she very clearly isn't, as this photograph of her attacking me shows
3. You may think you can win, Pop, but my mouth is bigger than yours and always will be
4. Pop's favourite Look Out - mum's flower pot :-)
5. Pretending to be demure (who is she fooling?)
6. Giving Mum the Jack Russell Stare
8. Poppy's new bra, to stop her pulling on walks and hurting her throat (Flossy's mum gave our mum this tip)
9. We are tired after a busy day walking and eating and chasing squirrels and Poppy is cold because she's had a hair cut, so we snuggle up together
10. We're not allowed in the kitchen, so we keep an eye on things from just outside it :o)
11. After Poppy had her op Mum made her wear baby-grows AND the Cone Of Shame. She wasn't pleased. I thought it was very funny :o)
12. She did lots of sleeping and I licked her nose, to help her feel better. Although she's annoying when she licks my teeth and jumps on my head, I did miss her when she didn't want to play.
13. This is one of our Christmas Presents. Actually, it is mine (Poppy got a duck and a ball).
14. But look what's happened to it already....who on Earth could have done that?!
15. Let's get out of here before Mum sees.
16. Better practice our innocent faces....here's mine:
17. And here's Poppy's
We wish you all a very happy New Year. May 2015 be a good one for all of us. Lots of Love from Ted and Poppy (the real stars of Countryside Tales) xxxxx (ps, an extra 'x' for Amy because we know she is our Biggest Fan) :o)
PS- Mum says back to normal posts after this and she's got a funny story to tell you about the after-effects of ill-advised exercises, whatever that means :o)